Student Visa

In most cases, to study at American Heritage College, students will be required to travel to the United States. Students wishing to enroll in our on-site programs or workshops will NOT require a student visa.

Please note that the U.S. government allows for people staying only up to 3 months to use a tourist visa. You will be able to attend the AHC course in the United States with a tourist visa.

In order to expedite your tourist visa, American Heritage College will submit a certificate confirming the student's intentions to attend a course at our college. This will be issued to you by the AHC International Student Office throughout the enrollment process. In order to be eligible to get this certificate you would have to enroll in one of our classes, which includes all workshops and programs.

Before issuing the certificate you must apply and be accepted to a program. Please click here to learn more about the process to apply for a program.

Once we have received all the proper documents for the certificate, we will process and send out the certificate via express courier within 3-5 business days. We will send you an email to confirm it has been sent and this email